Doesn't work on Joomla 3.4 ?

More
4 years 11 months ago #1089 by Lukasz Surowiec
Lukasz Surowiec created the topic: Doesn't work on Joomla 3.4 ?
Hello
I've just installed the mod and facing with one issue: I'm trying to add the poll in an article. Plugins are enabled (there is the button below articles edit field) but there is no action after pressing it.
No one inputs are shown in an article (should be added something like that: {sl_advpoll id='5' width='250' center='1' title=''}, based on your FAQ).
What do I do wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #1090 by Lukasz Surowiec
Lukasz Surowiec replied the topic: Doesn't work on Joomla 3.4 ?
I found one reason. The pop up doesn't shows in Fiefox 35.01. I can add a poll in IE. But even then I can't see it on the page...

More
4 years 11 months ago #1091 by ExtStore Moderator
ExtStore Moderator replied the topic: Doesn't work on Joomla 3.4 ?
Hi Lukasz,

To help us have a closer look at your issues, please submit a ticket here: support.extstore.com/

Get more support from us: support.extstore.com/

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #9508 by rehman pool
rehman pool replied the topic: maid services dubai
Let’s skin it: cleaning may be a challenging chore not everybody has got time for doing it. However, yow will discover all different kinds of cleaning products in Dubai together with easily book the main that’s best choice for your household or dwelling. In this content, ServiceMarket details the different kinds of cleaning services that will help make a good selection. maid services dubai

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #9509 by rehman pool
rehman pool replied the topic: freezebusinessrates.org
One can be led to trust that profit is a main objective inside of a business employing reality it is the cash coursing in and outside a business which will keep the entrances open. The concept of profit is definitely somewhat narrow in support of looks during expenses plus income in the certain point that. Cash pass, on other hand, is extra dynamic while in the sense that must be concerned together with the movement of profit and outside a business enterprise. It is concerned with plenty of time at the fact that movement of your money arises. Profits never necessarily coincide utilizing their associated hard cash inflows plus outflows. freezebusinessrates.org