Problems in ADVANCED POLL - Need a Help

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #7904 by JOSE CARLOS TEGS
JOSE CARLOS TEGS created the topic: Problems in ADVANCED POLL - Need a Help
Hello
Using Joomla 3.8.13 with Php 5.6 and with component k2

I just purchased the Advanced Poll
I installed it and to my surprise I have some problems with Frontend from my site.
After many tests and trials I had the following problems

1) If you are logged in and go to the "Advanced Poll" poll it works normal, but only logged in.

Since I created the poll for the general public, I'd like it to work for any user who accesses the site

And that's where I'm in trouble

2) When I go to the search screen and click on vote, the vote button will turn up as if it was working but the results screen does not appear, that is, the screen with the percentage or number of votes.

When you click on the Voting Button the button rotates like it would work, but it goes back to the same voting screen, that is, it does not leave the same screen.

3) In addition the Advanced Poll does not work inside the articles of the component k2, when putting the image of the poll appears, but it stays static, nothing works

Does anyone know what may be happening and can help me

I'm waiting for help
Success
Jose Carlos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #7905 by JOSE CARLOS TEGS
JOSE CARLOS TEGS replied the topic: Sorted out!!! ......Problems in ADVANCED POLL - Need a Help........Sorted out!!!
Friends

Sorted out!!!

After reading several topics here from the Forum, I noticed that you have to authorize the Public to be able to vote and see the results

I just think that the standard should come like this, and not just for those who sign in.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

worked
Success
Jose Carlos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.