Two urls to access projects? SEO Problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #2247 by Nicolas
Nicolas created the topic: Two urls to access projects? SEO Problems
Hello all!

I've a bit of a concern, it seems that adv portfolio is creating a link somewhere but I can't see where.

The link looks like something like this: /component/advportfoliopro/project?id=xx

The URL is detected by crawlers and is negative for SEO since it is the same content.

Where can I disable this? It seems that it is plugin related... After a quick google search and a look around here I didn't see any info on this matter.

Can you help me?

Have a nice day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #2275 by Trang
Trang replied the topic: Two urls to access projects? SEO Problems
Hi Nicolas,

To help us support for you more easily, please submit a ticket here: extstore.com/helpdesk/index.php?/Tickets/Submit Our support team will help us solve your problem.

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

More
1 year 10 months ago #7389 by Palmiter79
Palmiter79 replied the topic: Two urls to access projects? SEO Problems
Such problems can be solved by seo consulting Los Angeles in just few seconds. They are the most experienced SEO company that will help look up these adv portfolio links. I have been taking their help from a very long time now. They are the experts.

More
1 year 8 months ago #7441 by Palmiter79
Palmiter79 replied the topic: Two urls to access projects? SEO Problems
I know who can guide you the best, it is seo consulting Los Angeles . I had the similar kind of issue last month and they solved it in minutes. They even gave me more knowledge about that problems and issues we can face during this work.

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #7527 by kakbrus
kakbrus replied the topic: Two urls to access projects? SEO Problems
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article!. five nights at freddy's
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by kakbrus.

More
1 year 3 months ago #7655 by lili
lili replied the topic: Two urls to access projects? SEO Problems
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article!
hotmailblogs.com/
hotmailblogs.com/hotmail-login-hotmail-com-login/
hotmailblogs.com/hotmail-login-tip-hotmail-login/