Cannot access my Downloads, server 500 error...and cannot login to support

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #7641 by Chris
Chris created the topic: Cannot access my Downloads, server 500 error...and cannot login to support
Hi,

I cannot access my Downloads, if I login here OK and click the Downloads link, it just times out with an error.

I also cannot login to submit a ticket, my password is not recognised, and trying to get a reset password email also does not work, it never turns up.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #7642 by Trang
Trang replied the topic: Cannot access my Downloads, server 500 error...and cannot login to support
Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting us!

You mean you are able to login extstore.com but you cannot download the latest version of Advanced Portfolio Pro, don’t you?

Regarding the issue in login our ticket system, please note that the account to login extstore,com and the account to log in the ticket system are totally different. For the first time when you submit a ticket, you will receive an email including your login information to our ticket system. Did you submit a ticket before because I checked your email but didn’t see your tickets there.

Or to submit a new ticket extstore.com/helpdesk/index.php?/Tickets/Submit you don’t need to login. Please follow the steps at this part prnt.sc/k34mva to create a new ticket. If you still need help, please let us know.

Thanks again and best regards,

More
2 months 1 week ago #7643 by Chris
Chris replied the topic: Cannot access my Downloads, server 500 error...and cannot login to support
Hi, yes, I can login to extstore.com but if I click the 'Downloads' link beneath my user avatar at the top menu, the page never loads - I will try again submitting a support ticket, thanks.

Chris

More
2 months 1 week ago #7644 by Trang
Trang replied the topic: Cannot access my Downloads, server 500 error...and cannot login to support
Hi Chris,

We received and answered your ticket. In the next time, if you need further assistance, please submit a new one, we are pleased to support you.

Thank you so much!

Best regards,