Insert all the pictures from a folder uploaded by filezilla

More
4 days 19 hours ago #7646 by Giuseppe Pellegrino
Giuseppe Pellegrino created the topic: Insert all the pictures from a folder uploaded by filezilla
hello guys!

If I upload a huge number of different galleries using Filezilla there is a way to insert in a project the whole amount of pictures contained in a certain folder without click them one by one?

I know I can do it uploading by the box "Drop files here to upload" but I have 4 gb of pictures to upload and could be better for me upload them all togethere during the night

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 days 3 hours ago #7647 by tomandreson
tomandreson replied the topic: Insert all the pictures from a folder uploaded by filezilla
I had a project also where I need to upload a huge amount of images. so It takes a lot of time to upload it by selecting one by one. so I can understand your issue but it may be possible to upload all the images together. I have done this by taking some help from the <a href=" iphonesupport.net/iphone-customer-support-number/ "> Apple iPhone Support</a> so you may know the easiest way to solve your issue. you can check it out as it really worked for me.

More
2 days 18 hours ago #7648 by Giuseppe Pellegrino
Giuseppe Pellegrino replied the topic: Insert all the pictures from a folder uploaded by filezilla
So the Iphone support should solve my issue... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

thank you for making me laugh!