This portfolio like other in the JED suffer from a problem!

More
1 week 2 days ago #7670 by Patrick
Patrick created the topic: This portfolio like other in the JED suffer from a problem!
This porfolio suffer from the same problem than other similar components
— If an element is hidden when the portfolio page is first loaded, it doesn’t appear in it’s filter category.

e.g. If in my portfolio I have say 14 items that are in a “Design” Category and another 14 in, say a “Web Sites” category. If I have setup my portfolio to show only 8 element/items (Without the “Load More”) and these 8 items are only in the “Design” category, filtering by my “Web Sites” category will show nothing. The “Web Sites” element will only show after being loaded a first time by the “Load More” button.
Elements/Items not loaded will not appear in their category filtration

This is inacceptable as, in this example, visitors will think that no “Web Sites” items exist, until they are loaded manually first...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #7671 by Trang Quach
Trang Quach replied the topic: This portfolio like other in the JED suffer from a problem!
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for contacting us!

We will check if this error is true, we will fix on next version.

If you have any questions else please submit a ticket at extstore.com/helpdesk/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

We will support you easier.

Thank again!

Best regards,

More
1 week 2 days ago #7672 by Patrick
Patrick replied the topic: This portfolio like other in the JED suffer from a problem!
I’m not sure it’s an easy one to fix as I didn’t find, so far, one portfolio extension on the JED that didn’t have the problem

• Go to your Portfolio pro and “Load More” one or two time
• Take a snapshot of these “Load More items”
• Reload the page and use ALL Filters, you never gone a see these “Load More” items, as I was saying they have to be loaded manually first to be part of the filtering.

In my example, that problem can bring an empty portfolio on a filter if no items of that category/filters wasn’t loaded on the first page.

Not Cool.