first install - simple config - but error!

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #1933 by Gian Luca Brizi
Gian Luca Brizi created the topic: first install - simple config - but error!
I installed the component in a T3 framework. I made a simple initial configuration. Two photo. All settings default.
All works fine. When I click on the image (not icons), in any piont of the image, I have an error and the photo is shown in the high resolution.
The error is:
Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgContentSIGPlus::onContentPrepare() in /home/beaut149/public_html/plugins/content/sigplus/sigplus.php on line 127
All plugins are activated.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Gian Luca Brizi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #1935 by Trang
Trang replied the topic: first install - simple config - but error!
Hi Gian,

To support for you more easily, I have just created a ticket in our ticket system. Please login extstore.com/helpdesk/index.php?/Tickets/Submit and follow the ticket ID: FCO-482-56529 to give us your admin account, we will check and find out the solution for you.

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

More
4 years 1 month ago #1953 by Gian Luca Brizi
Gian Luca Brizi replied the topic: first install - simple config - but error!
Sorry for the dealy. There is an issue in the ticket system. It is not recognyzeing me as a user, and it is not possible to register because my emay is already inserted in the system. It is a loop that is not ending.
I made a search for that warning and seems to be very usual ..... if you don't set the PHP warnings as OFF. So my new website had display errors at ON. So now I solved the issue .... in frontend. But the issue remains in all cases. It works.

More
4 years 1 month ago #1957 by Trang
Trang replied the topic: first install - simple config - but error!
Hi Gian,

You mean you can not login our ticket system. Please note that at the first time you submit a ticket, you will receive an email which give you account to login ticket system (the account to login extstore.com and the account to login ticket system are different).
If you don't see any email, please check your spam and let me know if you still can not login.

Thank you so much!

Best regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gian Luca Brizi

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #9330 by Hu Edwards
Hu Edwards replied the topic: first install - simple config - but error!
An advanced portfolio is formulated for the approval of the departments for the people. The change of the portfolio and ‌‌review of rushmyessay.com is embedded for the struggle for the people. The reform is flicked for the use of the offers for the humans. the portfolio is improved for the sanity of the blocks. the change is expected for the inductive approach for the ethos for the individuals and operations for the students for the future times.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #9732 by Alex Gambler
Alex Gambler replied the topic: first install - simple config - but error!

Gian Luca Brizi wrote: I installed the component in a T3 framework. I made a simple initial configuration. Two photo. All settings default.
All works fine. When I click on the image (not icons), in any piont of the image, I have an error and the photo is shown in the high resolution.
The error is:
Warning: Missing argument 4 for plgContentSIGPlus::onContentPrepare() in /home/beaut149/public_html/plugins/content/sigplus/sigplus.php on line 127
All plugins are activated.

Exactly the same issue I had a few days ago.