How do I customize the CSS in Downloads Pro?

More
4 years 1 month ago #1748 by Peiyou Liao
Peiyou Liao created the topic: How do I customize the CSS in Downloads Pro?
I want to change some of the CSS visual, how not to affect the upgrade, a custom CSS file should be placed where?

:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #1749 by Trang
Trang replied the topic: How do I customize the CSS in Downloads Pro?
Hi Peiyou Liao,

Thank you for purchasing ExtStore extension!

To help us support you more easily, I have djust created a ticket in our ticket system. Please login here: extstore.com/helpdesk/index.php?/Tickets/Submit and find the ticket ID: YCR-882-97722 to give us information of your request. We will try to give you the best answer.

Best regards,

More
8 months 1 week ago #7956 by muneer ahmed
muneer ahmed replied the topic: asdasd
Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Low-Carbohydrate Diet – What To Eat?

More
8 months 1 week ago #7957 by muneer ahmed
muneer ahmed replied the topic: muneer
Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. 7 Ancient Wonders of The World

More
8 months 5 days ago #7960 by muneer ahmed
muneer ahmed replied the topic: sasdsa
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. podcast johnbartolo

More
8 months 1 day ago #7963 by muneer ahmed
muneer ahmed replied the topic: muneer
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. sms bomber