PC Remotely through Wake on Lan

More
4 months 1 week ago #8370 by morgan elliot
morgan elliot created the topic: PC Remotely through Wake on Lan
I heard most PC's have the ability to turn on via a Wake on LAN (WOL) feature. I want to download an app or software on my smartphone that sends a WOL signal, that turns on my desktop PC. It should be work effectively. If anyone have the idea about such software or app then please suggest me. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 6 days ago #8414 by asimalikhan
asimalikhan replied the topic: PC Remotely through Wake on Lan
I have encountered the same issue and tried Chrome Remote Desktop that is an extension for the Google Chrome web browser that allows you arranging a PC for remote access from any other PC that is running Google Chrome. By doing this it would work for you to install the extension in Google Chrome and give permission for remote access to that PC through a personal PIN you make on your own.
This needs you to log on to your Google accounts, such as your Gmail or YouTube login data. The best thing about it is that you can remote into the CPU when the user doesn't have Chrome open, or when they're logged out of their user account. You can learn in detail how to remotely turn on your pc by following this link https://appuals.com/how-to-turn-on-your-pc-remotely/ . As Chrome Remote Desktop work totally within the Google Chrome browser, it can also operate with any OS that uses Chrome, such as Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chromebooks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.