Remove copyright of the advanced portfolio com.

More
5 years 7 months ago #1549 by Pablo
Pablo created the topic: Remove copyright of the advanced portfolio com.
Hello, I installed the component and would like to remove copyrigth on the frontoffice.
Then you set the same I can pay to remove it?
Or I have to install in component Advanced Portfolio Pro?
Thank You. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ExtStore Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #1550 by ExtStore Moderator
ExtStore Moderator replied the topic: Remove copyright of the advanced portfolio com.
Hi Pablo,

It is possible for you to remove Extstore copyright information from our Advanced Portfolio Pro component, thus you have to upgrade our Advanced Portfolio Pro - detail information can be found at: https://extstore.com/joomla-extensions/components/advanced-portfolio-pro

Hope that clears things up. If you have any additional question, feel free to contact me.

Regards.

More
5 years 6 months ago #1552 by Bruno Artola
Bruno Artola replied the topic: Remove copyright of the advanced portfolio com.
Thank You. Now I just installed the PRO but to install I get the following error.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method jSite :: get () in /home/content/29/6328429/html/sites/ozestudio.com/www/tests/piro/components/com_advportfoliopro/views/projects/view.html.php on line 99

Another thing I see is that not let me select the category of the project or assign your tag.

More
5 years 6 months ago #1553 by ExtStore Moderator
ExtStore Moderator replied the topic: Remove copyright of the advanced portfolio com.
HI Bruno,

Thank you for using our extension. Advanced Portfolio Pro is probably conflicting with other 3rd-party extension/template. Please submit a ticket here: extstore.com/helpdesk/index.php?/Tickets/Submit . We will check and find out the problem for you.

Kind Regards,

Get more support from us: support.extstore.com/