Are there free crm for nonprofits?

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #36856 by Tom
Tom created the topic: Are there free crm for nonprofits?
I work for a non-profit organization. As you can imagine, we do not work for a profit. We lack the CRM system in our work. I look forward to your advice and links to free CRM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #36857 by Carlos
Carlos replied the topic: Are there free crm for nonprofits?
Are you some kind of charitable organization? In this case, you are doing a good deed by helping people or animals. I, in turn, can help you and advise you free crm for nonprofits https://fridaycrm.com/blog/free-crm-for-nonprofits/ ! This is exactly what you need. It doesn't require a budget, but it can help you structure your business! Follow the link.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #36858 by Tom
Tom replied the topic: Are there free crm for nonprofits?
Thanks dude!

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #43413 by Christopher Ryder
Christopher Ryder replied the topic: Are there free crm for nonprofits?
If you're looking for a simple, free, and at the same time effective solution, I recommend you trying out EspoCRM ( www.espocrm.com/ ). It is an open-source CRM platform that was built to help in growing and organizing your business processes. Due to its customizability, the system can be easily adapted to suit the needs of your business. I'm sure it will create a productive working environment for your organization and will keep everyone in your company informed about any changes or upcoming tasks and activities.