Importance of Ghost mannequin photography for fashion apparel store

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #47627 by Mike Wilsonn
Mike Wilsonn created the topic: Importance of Ghost mannequin photography for fashion apparel store
Ghost mannequin clothing photography provides professional and high-quality images that look real and natural. It also makes sure that the fit, finish texture, and flair of your fashion apparel on your e-commerce stores looks perfect so that the customers can get attracted to your online store. Ghost mannequin image editing helps the online customers get the complete idea about the product that he/she is about to purchase from your fashion e-commerce clothing store.

Know everything you should be aware of with Ghost mannequin photography and how it is important for fashion apparel stores

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #48745 by Virginia
Virginia replied the topic: Importance of Ghost mannequin photography for fashion apparel store
Thanks for sharing.
Can someone here help me with a clothing printing company?

More
1 month 1 week ago - 4 weeks 2 days ago #48747 by Emma
Emma replied the topic: Importance of Ghost mannequin photography for fashion apparel store
If you are looking for a clothing printing company then I can recommend you this one - matohash.com/ because many times I ordered from them and I was satisfied at maximum. What I liked the most is that even if I washed those printed clothes a few times, nothing was erased or discolored, so the quality is very good and this is a huge advantage. Before I found this company, I used other clothing printing companies and the problem was that the print was fading very quickly and I didn't like this aspect.
Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by Emma.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #50387 by Allan Joes
Allan Joes replied the topic: Importance of Ghost mannequin photography for fashion apparel store

Emma wrote: If you are looking for a clothing printing company then I can recommend you this one - matohash.com/ because many times I ordered from them and I was satisfied at maximum. What I liked the most is that even if I washed those printed clothes a few times, nothing was erased or discolored, so the quality is very good and this is a huge advantage. Before I found this company, I used other clothing printing companies and the problem was that the print was fading very quickly and I didn't like this aspect.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!