What should I do if the British paper is plagiarized?

More
1 week 6 days ago #7889 by Antonia Cummins
Antonia Cummins created the topic: What should I do if the British paper is plagiarized?
First of all, we must determine whether it is really plagiarism, and then argue for it. The consequences of the plagiarism of the paper are very serious. This depends on how the school handles it. Either give you the opportunity to rewrite, or you can not get a degree directly, you may get a diploma or certificate, the most direct way is to return the diploma to a degree after returning home.

The paper was found to be plagiarized. It is definitely not able to graduate smoothly. It is impossible to graduate to get the degree. If you encounter this kind of solution, reapply the thesis defense (seriously, it is equivalent to staying one level).

Method 2: Return to the country to combine the specific conditions to authenticate. It is possible to pass specific materials.
The best case is to give you the opportunity to rewrite. If you are rewriting that you are not good at writing, you can look for a British Global Paper.

Source: https://24hwritemyessay.com/creative-writing-service-online

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 13 hours ago #7896 by famitofu
famitofu replied the topic: What should I do if the British paper is plagiarized?
Broken smile, tired eyes. I can feel your longing heart.
Call my name, basketball games from afar. I will bring a smile back !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.