30-day Refund Policy:
You will receive full money within 30 days after we officially accept your refund request. Refund is not applicable after 30 days since the date of your product purchase.
Benefits of purchsing an ExtStore extension.
- You will receive source code open 100%
- You will obtain a License which will remain valid until the you stop using the Product or until Skyline Software terminates this License because of Customer's failure to comply with any of its Terms and Conditions.
- Each license may be used for up to 10 domains.
- You are allowed to customize our products to fit with your using purpose.
- You are not allowed to sell, transfer, or sublicense any part of our code to anyone.
Can I get a free trial version of ExtStore extensions?
ExtStore does not offer free trial mode for extensions but provide 30-day refund policy and back-end view of ExtStore components: http://demo30.extstore.com/administrator/
Could I get an invoice for my older?
You need to send us full information of your company's name, address, tax code. After receivong your request, we will send you the invoice in pdf format.
Does Skyline maintain any other reselling channels beside homepage?
ExtStore is now the sole channel we distribute our products, thus purchases from sources other than ExtStore,com are deemed to be illegal.
Does your extension support non-English language?
We don't have translation for non-English languages, but you can translate by yourself by editing language files which we will send you if you request.
Error 500 when I install your extensions.
- You are using a Joomla 3.x extensions for Joomla 2.5
- You are using an old version of PHP
Extension Update - Customization.
You can download updated extensions without paying extra fees.
We also offer free lifetime support for all extensions. However, we only provide services of error/ bug fixing, product maintenance or general advice. Based on the complexity level of every task, other customworks will be charged custom fees or free.
- You can customize our extensions based on requests from your clients. That means you receive a specific oder from your clients, then you fulfill conversation as per their requirements.
- Customizing/ cloning our extensions into other languages for reselling. You can do it for your personla usage only.
How can I download free extensions on ExtStore?
If you create an account on ExtStore, you can download all free extensions after logging in with your user account.
How can I get support form ExtStore?
You can find more information, usage tips and get support directly by:
- Support forum: https://extstore.com/forum/index
- Support Ticket: https://extstore.com/helpdesk/
- Live chat on ExtStore: https://extstore.com/ (Open 8:00am - 5:00pm GMT+7, Monday to Friday)
How to receive quick response time?
Ticket can be solved more quickly if you provide us with following information
- Joomla version and PHP version.
- Website URL and Login, FTP access.
- Screenshots, 3rd-party templates or extensions.
- Forum thread URL (if you posted in ExtStore forum).
- Problems start after changing or installing/uninstalling other extensions.
How to install Joomla extension?
There are 3 ways to install an extension. You can upload an extension, install from a directory or install from a URL
a. Upload an extension:
- Download the extension to your local machine as a zip file package.
- From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions -> Install/ Uninstall
- Click the browse button and select the extension package on your local machine.
- Note that modules and plugins must be enabled before thay will work
b. From a directory
- Unzip all of the files locally
- Transfer the file (using FTP) to a folder in the install directory (for example administrator/comonents/com_installer/components) for the tupe of extension you are installing
- Use the installer, but select "install from directory" indicating the correct folder name. This folder name should be an absolute path from the root of the filesystem.
c. From a URL
This is install your extension from any URL as long as you give the full URL (Eg: http://domainname.com/your_extensionname.zip ) The only proplem with this option is depending on your connection speed and file size it can take quite a while to retrieve the file from an external site, which could cause installation issues.
I can't remember my usename/ password on ExtStore.
ExtStore supporters will reset username/ password on ExtStore and inform users of username/ password.
Support time - Response time
- Support time: 8:00am - 5:00pm GMT +7, Monday to Friday
- Response time: within 24 hours.
Please note the support is not available on Saturday & Sunday because of our weekend break.
Which verion of Joomla do ExtStore extensions work well on?
At the moment, our products are available for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3,x. We always have our extension updated with the lasters version of Joomla. Actually, our upgrade process is conducted a little bit later as we only select the stable version of Joomla. However, if you are using Joomla 1.5 or Joomla 1.7, you an request a free version before purchasing an ExtStore extension.
Where is demo of ExtStore extension?
- There are 3 demo site for Joomla 2,5 extensions, including:
- There is only one demo site for Joomla 3.x extensions.