Skyline Content Categories Accordion is fully customizable to display the site's content with 3 themes and variety events and supports. Categories and subcategories can be set to well-fit users' purposes.
- NEW Modern CSS3 theme.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and later versions.
- Support unlimited categories and sub categories.
- HOT Show preview image on mouse hover in themes list.
- Option to choose level of categories.
- Option to choose the number of subcategory level to display.
- Show/Hide empty categories.
- Option to put more than one module on a page.
- HOT 4 default themes style.
- Support Right-to-Left language.
- Change speed when expanding/collapsing categories.
- Mouse hover delay control.
- Support SEO.
- Quick load.
- Full compatible with Firefox, IE9, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome...
Click here to see demo.
- Download the latest version of Skyline Content Categories Accordion from ExtStore.
- Go to Administrator site, choose Extension → Extension Manager. Then Browse the file and click Upload and Install.
- Install Skyline Content Categories Accordion successfully.
Go to Administrator site, click Extensions → Module Manager, then search for Skyline Content Categories Accordion to configure.
Settings for Details
- Position: the position you have in a template. For instance: position-7 of Beez20 default template.
- Status: published, unpublished or trashed.
- Access: public (for user and guest), registered (for user only).
- Ordering: The ordering the module will be put with other modules in the same position
Setting for Basic Options
- Top Level Category: Display the categories from the root category to the chosen category here.
- Subcategory Levels: The number of subcategory levels in the main category to display.
- Empty Category: Choose to Show or Not Show the empty category. One category is called empty when there is no article in it.
- #Article in Category: Option to show the number of articles in the category.
- Menu ID: Option to place more than one module in a page.
- Module Class Suffix: A suffix applied to the CSS class that allows for individual module styling.
- Menu Theme: Select themes to style the menu. There are 3 themes to choose: Black, Silver and Modern style. Preview images will appear when hovering the mouse to select in the themes list.
- Right to Left: Choose Yes to enable support for RTL language.
- Fade Effect: Option to add fade effect when expanding/collapsing sub-menu.
- Event: If choosing Advanced Click for expanding/collapsing menu, users can just click to icon to show/hide submenus. Unlike Click event, no menu link is removed. Or users can select Hover option and don't need to click anything to expand/collapse menu.
- Delay: Time-interval for delayed actions in milliseconds.
- Duration: Time-interval for moved actions in milliseconds.
- Transition: 30 effect transition for animations.
- Custom CSS: Modify the visual style of the menu.
Setting for Assignment Options
- Module Assignment: Choose the option to enable module in expected pages.
- On all pages: The popup window appears on all pages of the website.
- No pages: This option is default. But it makes the module inactive on the website.
- Only on the pages selected: The option allows popup window to be active only on selected pages.
- On all pages except those selected: The option allows popup window to display on all pages except selected pages.
- Menu Selection: Select menu type and menu items to display module.
Display on Frontend