Mootools Mega Menu not only has fewer accessibility problems but makes many menu items visible at once with no scrolling steps. Besides, the mega menu divides menu/sub-menu items into groups of navigation options and gives users more scope to customize their own menu’s appearance.
- Columns: You can set the number of columns in which sub-menu items are grouped in.
- Flexible Width: Mootools Mega Menu allows you to adjust the width of submenu and submenu column.
- 2 Gorgeous Themes: The plugin supports silver and opera theme by default.
- Wrapper Selector: This option keeps flyout menus from spilling out of the container.
- Animation Type: This option allows you to enable, disable or customize the Mega Menu animation. The animation for Mega Menu only works in LTR mode.
- Animation Control: You can control time of slide/fade effect and time delay applied to Mega Menu.
- Customizable CSS: The menu allows you to add your own CSS code without editing files.
Click here to see demo.
- Get the module Menu Pro from ExtStore.
- Follow the instruction here to install and set for Menu Pro successfully.
- Let's get Mega Menu plugin from ExtStore.
- Go to Administrator site, click to Extensions → Extension Manager, then Browse the file and Upload and Install.
- Go to Plug-in Manager to publish Mega Menu Plugin
- Go to Extensions → Module Manger, click on the option bar to create a new Menu Pro module.
- A pop-up window will appear, click to Menu Pro, click to edit the settings.