Skyline Slicebox Slider is a highlight 3D slider module that creates nice images slicebox for Joomla 3.x. The cool three-dimensional effects allows you to make an eye-candy slide-show with smooth animated transitions. Moreover, you are able to divide images into numerous slices, turn the versatile elements and make them become incredible moving cuboids.
Skyline Slicebox Slider work best in modern browser which support CSS3 such as Chrome or Safari. In the admin site, you can manage your slide with friendly interface, plus feel free to customize all the setting options to spin, slice, control and annex the caption for every slide.
- HOT Compatible with Joomla 3.0.
- Can add image, link, title and description to image slide.
- Support infinite number of images.
- Set caption for each slide.
- Images are loaded on the sleek line - no loading time between.
- Display images from local folder.
- Vertical, horizontal or random cubing layouts.
- Make sequent transition effects.
- HOT Option to split up the cuboids randomly
- Set the odd number of slices.
- Set animation speed.
- Support/ Compatible with com_media to upload and manage images.
- Support module tags, cache and Bootstrap.
- Customize number of pieces, title, time, delay and more.
- HOT Specify the description of each slide. Set your favorite font, size, color using custom CSS.
- Nice transition effects.
- Quick load.
Click here to see demo.
- Download the latest version of Skyline Slicebox Slider from ExtStore.
- Go into Administrator site, click Extensions or use quick link to Extension Manager
- Click to Browse the File, then Upload and Install.
Go to back-end, Choose Extensions → Module Manager, and search for Skyline Slicebox Slider to manage.
Settings for Details
The main settings here are switch the status to be enable and choosing the positions to display the slicebox.
- Status: published, unpublished or trashed.
- Position: the position you have in a template. For instance: position-0 of Beez3 template.
- Access: public (for user and guest), registered (for user only).
- Ordering: The ordering the module will be put with other modules in the same position
Feel free to add related information to every slide. Click Add Slide to add a new one or click on the red button to delete any slide.
- Select: After click this button, please choose an image in the pop-up library.
- New Win: Add link for the image. Accordingly,it would be active everytime you click the image on frontend.
- Title and Description Text: These options allow to specify the descriptive caption for each slide.
Settings for Slider Options
Change these setting options to show the slicebox correctly as your wish.
- Orientation: Select for Vertical, Horizontal or Random cubing layout.
- Cuboids Count: Here you decide the number of slices/ cuboids. It has to be an odd number between 0 and 15.
- Cuboids Random: If choose Yes, the number of slices/ cuboids is going to be random but under the max number of Cuboids Count.
- Speed: Animation speed in milliseconds. This is the speed when one cuboid takes the rotate.
- Interval: Time between rotations in milliseconds.
- Text Color: Fill a value hex color to recolor text.
Settings for Advanced Options
Options to customize CSS and HTML settings can be modified here.
- Module Class Suffix: A suffix applied to the CSS class for individual module styling.
- Caching: Select whether to cache the content of this module.
- Cache Time: The time before module is recached.
- Custom CSS: Add CSS style to customize the template.
- Module Tag: The HTML tag for module.
- Bootstrap Size: An option to specify how many columns the module will use.
- Header Tag: The HTML header/title tag for module.
- Header Class: The CSS header/title class for module.
- Module Style: Option to override the template style for it's position.
Setting for Menu Assignment
The module would be displayed functionally on these chosen pages.
- Module Assignment: Choose to assign module in selected pages.
- Menu Selection: Select pages to display module.