Skyline Snow Falling is a simple module which allows users to add snow falling effect into Joomla 2.5+. All you need is modify the parameters to let it snow in the way you want.
Skyline Snow Falling easily brings shaky feeling to your site every Christmas time. There are options to control the amount, speed, shape and color of snow or even make snow to stick at the bottom or your site.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and later versions.
- Easy to use.
- HOT Setting options to customize snow's colour, size, speed...
- Display correctly in all positions on Joomla site
- Working smart in Mozilla, IE 9, Chrome, Safari...
Click here to see demo.
Download Skyline Snow Falling from ExtStore website. Then install the extension as 3 following sub steps.
- Step 1: From Administrator Top Menu, choose Extension->Extension Manager
- Step 2: Click Browse to the file of Skyline Snow Falling, then Click Upload and Install
- Step 3: Install Skyline Snow Falling successful.
- On the Admin Top Menu, choose Extension Manager, click in Module Manager.
- Search for Skyline Snow Falling and click on to enable status.
- Select the position to display Skyline Snow Falling.
- Set parameters in basic options.
- Max Flakes: Limit the total amount of snow made (falling + sticking).
- Max Active Flakes: Limit the amount of snow falling at once (less = lower CPU usage).
- Animation Interval: Theoretical "miliseconds per frame" measurement. 20 = fast + smooth, but high CPU use. 50 = more conservative, but slower.
- Follow Mouse: Snow movement can respond to the user's mouse.
- Snow Color: Color of flake and snow.
- Snow Character: Character to be used as flake. • = •.
- Snow Stick: Snow sticks at the bottom depends on you choose the option “Yes” or “No”. Snow would stick no longer because it will melt automatically after a while. And when you leave the site, it still remain the status.
- Back to front-page and see the result.
If you have questions regarding specific details or need any help with the product, feel free to contact us and join Extstore forum.