Skyline Content Advertisement is a plugin that integrates ads/sponsors slots into contents of your Joomla website. Google Adsense, affiliate network and individual sales advertising can be displayed in Joomla articles (com_content) or in K2 articles (com_k2). You can make advertisement for individual article in article edit page, for group of articles in a category and in a category edit page or for all articles in plugin configuration.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and later versions.
- Compatible with K2 component.
- HOT Support 3 positions for com_content: After Display Title, Before Display Content, After Display Content.
- HOT Support 5 positions for com_k2: Before Display, After Display Title, Before Display Content, After Display Content, After Display.
- Categories can be inherited ads from parent categories.
- Display fields for inputting advertisements in article edit page and category edit page automatically (for both com_content and com_k2).
- Priority displaying orders in descending from article, category to parent category and plugin.
- Easy to add HTML, CSS and JS tags (Banner, Google Adsense,...).
Click here to see demo.
- Download the latest version of Skyline Content Advertisement from ExtStore.
- Go to Administrator site, choose Extension → Extension Manager. Then Browse the file and click Upload and Install.
- Install Skyline Content Advertisement successfully.
From back-end, choose Extensions → Plug-in Manager and search for Skyline Content Advertisement. Note to enable the plugin.
After installing Skyline Content Advertisement, these options appeared automatically in all articles, categories, parent categories in com_content and com_k2. They make up style and positions of ads.
- Enable: Choose Yes/No to Enable/Disable Ads.
- Before Display: Ads display above the main content and side panel areas.
- After Display Title: Type code to display ads directly after the item title.
- Before Display Content: Ads display before the start of the main content area.
- After Display Content: Ads display after the end of the main content area.
- After Display: Ads display after the end of the main content and side panel areas, right before the footer.
Create Ads in Joomla articles
- Click Content → Article Manager from Admin Toolbar to select an article. Click in to or click to create one new article.
- There's always available setting options. Type the ads code into the right positions.
- If you have some problems with ads After Display Title, click Article Options to hide the Show Intro Text.
- Display at front-end
Create Ads in Joomla categories
- Choose Content → Category Manager to manage.
- All the steps are at the same way with articles but the priority to display ads from categories to their parent categories.
- Any article in that category will display ads in front-end like this:
Create Ads for all Joomla contents
- From Administrator site, click in Extensions → Plug-in Management, search for Skyline Content Advertisement and check in to edit.
- There are 5 parameters to customize. But with the Joomla Articles (com_content), please note that they are supported only 3 parameters: After Display Title, Before Display Content, After Display Content.
- When you type the ads code in one of these boxes, the advertisement will be displayed in all contents on your website.
- Max Category Depth option to customize the category levels from which subcategories and items inherited.
- Display on front-end
Create Ads in K2 Component
Skyline Content Advertisement supports to display ads with all 5 positions in com_k2.
Ads in K2 items
From back-end, choose Components → K2 → Items. Click to an available item or create .
Ads in K2 categories and parent categories
- Choose Components → K2 → Categories.
- Configure with the same steps as setting ads in K2 items
If you have questions regarding specific details or need any help with the product, feel free to contact us and join Extstore forum.